Custom Classes and Events
Don’t see what you’re looking for in the class offerings?
- Have an idea for a class that addresses a specific topic or technique you are interested in?
- Do you have a project in mind but don’t feel confident of the skills and techniques needed to successfully complete it?
- Maybe you have a small group of friends who want to have a sewing party where you learn new skills and/or create a special project.
I can offer you several options!
Creating a special sewing experience can be fun and rewarding for everyone involved.
Let me help you, and together we can create a class or event that will best meet your needs.
Custom classes are designed with a pre-determined specific goal and objective in mind. They focus on specific techniques and/or projects.
Maximum class size will be determined by the topic and venue/location where the class will be taught.
- Classes held at Bobbin HouseStudio are limited to 4 students.
Class fees are based on number students, length of class, amount of prep time required and instructor provided supplies and materials.
- Take a look at mentoring as another option for a less structured method of learning new techniques and creating projects either individually or in small groups.